Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Learning To Engage A Child's Heart - Paul David Tripp

Over the years I have come to appreciate the work of Paul David Tripp in so many forms.  Books like New Morning Mercies and Lead, various live and recorded seminars as well as his website.  Everything has been helpful for me.

Probably nothing stands out as much though as a brief segment of a parenting seminar more than 5 years ago.  "Five Questions You Must Ask Your Kids" is the best twelve minutes in gospel-centered equipping for parents I have ever seen.  How I wish I had seen it while my kids were still in the house.


I remember using it in a teacher's In-Service Training at Grace Christian School in Alexandria, LA with great impact.  It has helped me in counseling of others, as well as sorting out my own responses to circumstances in my life.

Take time to watch, learn, listen and then apply.  CLICK HERE for a downloadable worksheet with the Five Questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment